BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

All out of order..

Every thing is out of my order!!

1) My room is sooooooooo messy at the mo. Seriously need to rearrange the whole room d. Getting sick just by looking at my room. It's so untidy (but the untidiness is not cause by me), sempit (bcos there's an extra cupboard in my room now), and etc.... (dunno wat else that cause the sickening look but it's just sickening......)

2) My studies.. though i got all my zachut d, but i'm not satisfied. Still need to worry bout the upcoming philo test and anat test (which i need to take after the holiday). sigh.... I wish i am more hardworking.. dont want to get anymore threes. sigh....

3) No idea y i'm soo lazy. dont feel like doing anything at all.. just want to stay in bed and watch movie. overly into holiday mood.. sigh...

4) Am getting fatter!!! WHY?? (i hate winter!!) even though i dont eat alot but still getting fat. damn.. sigh...

5) Dunno why i keep complaining bout small matters (eg: all that's stated above) even though i knew the solutions to every single matter.. That's y everything is out of my order. >.<

0 comments: