BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st post..

My 1st post for the new year =) yet it wont be a happy post. With the finals coming up in less than 2 weeks plus there's rat problem again in my block makes me want to scream out loud. AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sigh....... just a scream in my heart. No voice coming out. Maybe i'll do it for real under my pillow later. I'm just tired of everything..... for once, i want to be invisible and dont need to care about all the problems in the world. Though i know that the problems wont go away, but i'm tired of making the first step to solve the problems. Why cant others try to take the first move? Why am i always the one (though there are times other will but not often)? Is it in my nature to always be the one to make sure everything is alright? Why am i like that? Why cant i just dont bother about all these till others say or do something? Why????????? For once, i just want to be different....

2 comments:

Kirito said...

that is call responsibility

WinnieChen said...

responsibility which turns into burden =(