BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Expectation..

Studying microb half way and suddenly felt like crying. Many reasons.. 1) had a small fight with my roommate 2) info cant go into my brain anymore.. sigh... now dont feel like studying anymore. But cant. I already pend respiratory, so cant pend my enteric too. If not, i'll be dead the following week as there'll be std colloq. sob sob.. looked at my board and saw this picture of me and my cousins. Made me think of them... All of them are someone now.. They had all achieve wat they want. Either having high paying jobs or studying master. Even my sis and bro are doing better than me though they're still studying. This make me wonder if i'm the stupidest of them all. Though i'm studying medicine, but then studying in russia sometimes make me feel that i dont deserve to be a doctor in the future cos their system are so much easier for one to be doctor compare to other countries. Everyone is expecting me to do very well. Wat to do, 1st doctor in the family. Making them proud it seems.... But am I??

0 comments: