BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dearest sis....

Yin.. u're finally growing up!!! My little sis is finally growing up.. Going way faster than me d.. Haha.. :D I know u will read this post.. but just want to say that follow ur heart and do wat u think is best for urself.. He's a good guy.. I'm sure that he will give u happiness in the future.. No matter wat, i'll support ur decision.. Dont be afraid of wat mummy and daddy will say.. I believe they will definitely support u. :)
p/s : tell me if he bully u. I'll help u 'chut tao'. Lolz..

2 comments:

Ian@darkchild said...

Hi there! thanks for being concern! i will keep to my promise,wenyin is a good girl-actually too good for me-but i will keep loving her as much as i can! hope you all the best in Russia and Happy New Year

WinnieChen said...

Good to hear that.. Happy New Year to you too..