BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year!!!

2009 is coming.. Hopefully everything will go on smoothly in this coming new year.. there's too many things i wish to do and hope for.. hehe.. i know i'm greedy but that's human nature to be greedy.. no point arguing bout it. I dont consider this my new year resolutions cos i've no idea y resolutions never work for me.. :P

These are the few things i wish to do/hope for :

1. Slim down a few kgs.. (It's always on the top of the list :P)

2. Travel to at least a new country

3. Get to know Russian frens

4. Get better results in exams? that means my no.5 will be study harder

6. Fall in love!! (How can i lose to my sis? LOL)

7. See a shooting star

8. Walk on a beach in the middle of the night

9. Speak Russian Language fluently

10. Go ice skating on a lake

11. Watch music orchestra performance in Russia

12. Watch ballet performance

13. ...

cant think of anything else at the mo..
will continue the list as the year goes by..

3 comments:

Kirito said...

6. Fall in love!! (How can i lose to my sis? LOL) <---how can this be in ur list ? haha how u foind my blog har ?
hehe

WinnieChen said...

why cannot that be in my list? haha.. u no need find mah cos u got ming yee d. i dont have anyone leh.. forgot d how i find ur blog.. i think i searching through someone's blog and found urs. so i add loh..

Chris said...

oo you have a blog hehe

eh get a cbox la easier for me to zhat you that way ><