BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Time

Went out with my piano teacher,Ms Lim and a friend, Hong Hui yesterday night. Me and Hong Hui went to KL Sentral train station to wait for Ms Lim. Waited her for almost 2 hours there.. So we went walk walk at the train station. Then we follow Ms Lim to do some stuff for her school.. She bringing some of her students to China for some event which i have no idea wat.. Then we went over to her bro's house cos Ms Lim want to watch a Taiwan drama which i dont understand cos they speak Hokkien. sigh.. Later we went to Plaza Damas at Sri Hartamas to have our dinner. Actually we went window-shopping b4 having our dinner. We ate at Nagomi, a korean steamboat restaurant. That is the my first time eating at a korean restaurant. Sad right... The meal was delicious and i'm totally full. Then we went window-shopping again. Ms Lim bought a green tea cake for me. It's so damn expensive (RM 35 for 500g only). Around 10 something, we went around Mont Kiara to have a look. Went to some cold storage there to buy some chips. Then we went up Soho to have a look. Nothing much there but the view from above the building is beautiful. Out of sudden, Ms Lim suggest that we go round KL. hehe.. She said that she wants to bring me go see KL's night life since the night is still young. Soo we went round and round KL to see. wakaka.. At last we end up at a bar called Frangipani. This is the first time i go clubbing. And i did not expect it to be with my piano teacher. wakaka.. Drank and dance.. And i started to feel dizzy.. wweee..... Sat down for a while and then, oh oo, need to go to toilet d.. Uueeekkk.... there goes my dinner.. huh... felt better. Went out to sit for a while.. then..... toilet.... uueeekkk.... there goes my drink... huuhh... so much better. Then Ms Lim say we better go back d since it's very late. Hong Hui went to get a plastic bag for me. For emergency, she said. Then Ms Lim said whe need some food, so went to a hawker stall for supper. There i vomited (twice) again after smelling the food. Oh great.. I'll never drink that much again. Went home after the supper. On the journey back, my eyes are soo tired. Even though my brain is still alert. Aannddd... i vomited again in the car.. wt.... Reach home at last. Fuuiiii.... at last.. can get some sleep. But... oh noo.. i need the toilet... nooo... no time.. drain will do. Went to take my shower. Then aahh... time to sleep. hmm... y cannot sleep ar?? my body is so warm. It's as if i'm having high fever.. oh noo.. mummy is so going to kill me. I must try to sleep. Then yin told me to drink some warm water or warm milk so that i will feel better. So i went to drink some warm milk and then back to sleep. hhmmm.... sleeeppyyy.... zzzzzzzzz..................

0 comments: