BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Memories floating back






I went back to my ex-working place yesterday to say goodbye to my ex-collegues and students. When i reach there, the kids are all at the playground. I entered the kindergarten, the kids saw me and screamt my name, wishing me good morning. aawww... I LOVE them alot. When they do that, it always touches my heart. There's this satisfaction that cannot be explained through words. Now i know how a teacher feels when her work is being appreciated. I thought every single one of them.. Now they've improve alot compare to the beginning of the year, i'm proud of myself. Facing the kids made me think back all the memories when i worked there for half a year.
There are times when they made me angry, smile, laugh, etc.. I did scold them when they are naughty but they never hold grudges against me. I played with them, told them stories, put them to bed, feed them, take shower for them, clean them up when they got dirty and etc... I'm like their 2nd mom. hehe... Some even spend time with me more them they spend time with their parents (I mean the full day children. They're at the kindergarten from morning 8am till evening 6pm.) I dont understand why some ppl even dont like or hate kids. Yes, they are annoying sometimes but they are still kids. Everyone is like that when they are still young. So my advice to anyone who hates kids, learn to like them. They are very adorable and cute in their own ways. Hehe.. Everything is still the same at the kindergarten. Except there's a new teacher and the classes got new paints. I will miss everything single thing at the kindergarten. Hopefully i get to work again there when i have holidays. The joy of working there is priceless and i strongly recommend this job to anyone who loves kids of course!! Hehe... :D






0 comments: