BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Russia

It's been 3 weeks since i reach russia. I've already settled down. My room is already renovated. Beds, tables, etc... are already rearranged. Only, there's few more things to buy. Like book shelf, table lamp, chair, etc... hehe.. actually the list is quite long. Wakaka... :D All my registrations things are already done. So now only waiting for class to start. Hehe... so excited.



b4 renovating


after renovating


Let me talk Russia now. Something like Malaysia, only bigger. Wakaka.. The ppl here are not that friendly (plus they dont speak English, sigh... which interrupt my plan of knowing more Russian guys :'(). Ppl here walk very fast (and i really mean FAST. u wont find anyone in Malaysia walks that fast unless u r in an emergency). So unless u want to get knock down by the ppl here, u have to walk very very very fast. Russian subway's system are efficient. Drivers here drive recklessly. Stuff here are real expensive and the price increase from time to time. sigh... Have to jimat d... Quite clean, beautiful scenery, and cold!! not that cold yet, but soon it will be..

Celebrated Mooncake festival last week. Really fun. First time celebrating festival away from home. Do think and miss home. But seeing everyone celebrating together here happily, made me feel homey too. Me and my frens cooked and ate mooncake. Quite fun.. The next will be during Raya. Cant wait. I've been to few places in Moscow. Even though only some shopping mall, but it's quite fun. My next aim is to the Red Square. Hehe.. heard that it's really nice there. So must go.

0 comments: