BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dissapointment & Hope...

I wish things could have been different and work the way i wanted. But they weren't. I just have to step forward with courage and accept the way things have to be. Cos time just doesnt turn back for me to reverse all the mistake that i had done....

This is a short poem i found that expressed how i feel right now...

This morning I woke up,

Bursting with confidence,

Overflowing with excitement,

I was convinced I'd done it,

Convinced I had succeeded

When I found out the news,

I was crushed,

Feeling empty and broken,

But somehow I managed,

To pull myself together,

Determined not to cry

Determined to be fine

Disappointment can be bitter

You feel as if you've lost your worth

But without disappointment,

We have nowhere left to go

Hope can be amazing,

You feel ready to face a better future

Because without hope,

We are forever lost

This morning I woke up,

Grasping for perfection,

Tonight I fall asleep --

Perfection eluding me,

But hope residing in my heart.

poem by Beautiful Simplicity Poetry

0 comments: