BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MASSAD 09

MASSAD!! The most hip, important, cant-wait event of the year. The event started at 5 pm. I performed on that day. Opening Chinese dance. Went there early for rehersal. The performance went ok. Not exactly wat we hope for but it's ok. The music went wrong half way, but we manage to pull it off. After the performance, got to relax. hehe... my eyes were so tired half way watching the performance due to the contact lense. I've been wearing it since 10 in the morning. Alot of exciting performance (dances, magic show, lucky draw, etc..) which i missed a few of it cos i'm changing that time. After the performance, we had our dinner. The food were not bad. After eating, as usual, picture time!!! Took quite alot of pics that day. Went back at around 10 something and reach hostel at 11 pm. But it doesnt end there. After reaching hostel, took a few more pics with my groupmates. So tired after a long day. Clean up myself and went to sleep at about 3 am. zzzzzz.......... The whole event got alot of big thumbs up from everyone. Well done my 2nd year senior. Next year will be my batch turn. Hopefully it'll be a blast too.

me & ming yee b4 performance

me & jinli

me & mankit

me & a group of leng luis (including chris)

me & chee wei

me & chris

me, leatrice, chee wei & yee chiun

leng luis >.< leng luis again :D

Group 12a

0 comments: