BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

One Day Outing :)

Went for a boat trip along Moscow River yesterday.. with my groupmates, Hong Ching and Yeong Chiang and my bio lecturer. It was fun. Waited for the boat for bout 1/2 hour. It was SUPER hot and sunny that time. I almost melted due to the weather. LOL.. but other than the weather, everything was superb. The view, the wind, etc.. Saw lots of beautiful buildings along the river. And we saw a theme park!! Can go there next time when there's free time. The boat ride last bout 1 hour plus.

my groupmates, Hong Ching & Yeong Chiang

me & teacher

Man Kit, Abhi, Mee Yean & me

me & Mee Yean

On our way back to metro station, we passed a church. So we just went in to have a visit. The church is very beautiful. The drawings on the church wall, though some already faded, but still they're beautiful... Walked around the church, saw ppl praying. Good experiece. After the visit, my frens planned to walk around the brown line but we ended up at red square. haha.. So me, Chee Wei and Mee Yean ended up shopping and the rest went somewhere else. Reach back hostel at bout 9 something. My feet were sored and tired from all the walking (i'm wearing high heels). Ate my dinner, took my shower, watch an episode of 'House MD' then i dozed off....

a small lake on the way to church

in front of the church

one of the church building

i've no idea wat's this but it's beautiful

forced to wear this ugly outfit inside the church compound

0 comments: